To turn logistics into your competitive advantage.
MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS POLICY
DEPÓSITOS S.A.C DEPSA is a Peruvian company that is part of GRUPO RANSA, dedicated to providing simple storage services, customs warehouse, temporary warehouse and storage services in general and complementary and related services to those of storage, national and international cargo operator and /or multimodal cargo operator, transport collection services and delivery of fast shipments.
At DEPSA we have voluntarily developed and implemented the Integrated Management System for: Quality, Operational Control and Physical Safety, Food Safety, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety, based on Peruvian regulations and international standards; committing ourselves to:
- Comply with the applicable legal requirements, as well as the agreements and commitments acquired with our interested parties.
- Ensure the satisfaction of our clients, offering agile and safe services according to their needs.
- Guarantee food safety in our processes, reducing risks associated with the presence of physical, chemical and biological hazards, in accordance with applicable legal regulations and food safety standards.
- Maintain the integrity of our processes and prevent illicit activities, corruption and bribery that may affect our stakeholders and merchandise.
- Provide protection for the safety and health of all members of the organization by preventing work-related accidents and illnesses.
- Minimize the risks for our workers, suppliers and customers by controlling our activities, providing safe and healthy working conditions by preventing work-related injuries, illnesses, diseases and incidents.
- Guarantee that workers and their representatives are consulted and actively participate in all elements of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Raise awareness among our collaborators by applying the good practices provided by the integrated management system.
- Continuously improve the integrated management system.
Approved on July 5, 2022
We have warehouses strategically located and conditioned to receive all types of cargo.
+6000 temperature controlled positions
245,000 m2 of storage area nationwide